Resources and Links
The following is a list of some references and websites linked with environmental justice research in Canada. It is not meant to be an exhaustive list.
- J. Agyeman et al, Speaking for Ourselves – Environmental Justice in Canada (Vancouver: UBC Press, 2010)
- David R. Boyd, The Right to a Healthy Environment: Revitalizing Canada’s Constitution (Vancouver: UBC Press, 2012).
- David R. Boyd, Cleaner, Greener, Healthier, A Prescription for Stronger Canadian Environmental Laws and Policies (UBC Press, 2015)
- Lynda Collins & Heather McLeod-Kilmurray, The Canadian Law of Toxic Torts (Carswell, 2014).
- Andil Gosine and Cheryl Teelucksingh, Environmental Justice and Racism in Canada (Toronto: Emond Montgomery Publications, 2008).
- Dayna Scott, Our Chemical Selves, Gender, Toxics, and Environmental Health (UBC Press, 2015)
- The Environmental Justice Atlas - Mapping Environmental Justice
- The Aamjiwnaang First Nations Charter case
- Aamjiwnaang Solidarity Against Chemical Valley
- Aamjiwnaang Solidarity Against Pipelines (ASAP)
- Environmental Health Atlas
- Centre for Environmental Health Equity
- Osgoode Environmental Justice and Sustainability Clinic